Tuesday, April 27, 2010

2010 Ronnie Coleman….4th Place victory……It ain’t over yet!!!!!

Well the first stop on the competition trail is done and over! The 2010 Ronnie Coleman Classic was a great show! I had a blast; met some more awesome chic’s and walked away with hardware! I’m very happy with the physique I presented to the judges. I wouldn’t change a thing! My trainer & team of supporters are awesome, and was there every step of the way! They are very proud of me, and now we are headed to Atlanta next. My next show is in 3wks and I can’t wait to hit that stage. In the next 3wks we are going to focus on my posing and just bringing a more polished package to the stage! I’m a firm believer of rather you finish first or last, there is always room for improvement.

People ask me all the time because of my busy schedule how and why do I compete. I do it first and foremost for myself. I love being on stage. I also do it to inspire other mothers, wives and fitness junkies. It is a life style for me as well as a passion. And as for time…….well where there is a will…..there is a way! Getting on stage and presenting my hard work is the true payoff, the trophy is just icing on the cake! For those of you out there thinking about competing…just do it! You will be a better person for it. You can’t lose when you follow your heart. Don’t ever let fear stop you from doing anything in life. And go into with an open mind. Realize and understand this is a VERY subjective sport. The placing is not what makes you a winner. Your hard work, dedication, sacrifices and new HOT body is what makes you a winner. I know everyone probably say that, but it’s so true, especially in this sport. Do it for you and you will always win!

I want to thank Body Up for allowing me to share my journey! If you are in the market for great fitness wear that last, please give their gear a chance. You won’t be sorry.

I have more contest pictures on my site wwww.healthy-fitbody.com and if you want to just stay in touch with what’s next for me please visit my site! See ya in 3wks!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment